Clearly Innovative, Inc. is a minority owned digital solutions company headquartered in Washington DC. We design and develop websites, mobile apps and enhance our clients’ overall digital strategies. We’re growing rapidly and operate in a FAST-PACED environment where every individual plays a critical role in our team’s success. We are currently looking for a Technical Lead to work onsite at our client’s location in Baltimore, Maryland, starting as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should have a background which includes strong full stack .NET tech lead experience with flexibility to support product backlog maintenance in VSTS. Skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- NET Developer with strong skills in ASP.NET & C# in Azure Platform, GitHub, webservices, XML, SOAP, REST API. Experience in using VSTS and Agile method, NodeJS Developer with strong skills in NodeJS, REST API, Express.JS.
- Hands-On experience developing and consuming web services (SOAP/REST)
- Hands-on experience working with SQL Server 2012/2014
- Experienced with object oriented design and implementation
- Experienced with responsive design coding
- Experienced working with Agile Scrum methodology and VSTS
- Advanced programming skills in targeted languages
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Documentation skills to translate requirements into specifications for program objects, functions and systems.
- Requires the skills to train, mentor and share knowledge in both individual and group settings
- Can demonstrate team working skills bridging design, presentation and core technical skills
- Understanding of security standards and current knowledge of privacy by design
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to clear and concise epics, features and user stories following agile best practices
- Create component interface specifications compliant to the company’s methodology standards (component based design)
- Create and execute test scenarios on different levels (component, system, UAT)
- Help scrum team breakdown user stories into tasks
- Raise impediments to the scrum master in time
- Review functional documentation / epics/ user stories of peers
- Actively participate in the board of analysts, promoting good analysis practices
- Create and maintain sprint burndown charts in VSTS
Ideal candidate must be able to:
- Work in an agile software development team, incrementally developing working software
- Understand and model business requirements while respecting the existing architecture and systems
- The ability to analyze functional problems and to choose the most appropriate solution
- Create test scenarios; execute system tests and user acceptance tests
- Assist the product owner and the Lead Functional Analyst in the refinement of the product backlog
- Create and maintain product backlog in VSTS
- Participate in estimating the product backlog items
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with “Job: Technical Lead” in the subject line. Cover letter MUST include your salary requirement. No relocation package will be given, however reasonable transportation expenses within the DMV area will be considered for reimbursement. Only those candidates who provide all information requested will be considered. Selected candidate will be required to undergo a background check.