At the onset of every project, we dive into UX and UI to create the best experience for our clients’ customers and target audiences. As our development team implements cool features like behavior-based push notifications, real-time chat and sharing photos/videos with the click of a button, quality assurance plays a critical role in order to develop a digital solution that is ready to launch in the Apple or Google Play stores.
Testing features helps determine what is functioning properly and identifies potential bugs that could create undesirable occurrences in an app. Our quality assurance team gets a full hands-on experience with the ins and outs of mobile development and is a critical part of our success.
QA Testing responsibilities include:
– reviewing application features on iOS and Android devices based on a test script to ensure they are operating properly
– providing thorough written notes explaining bugs or issues that could occur while testing and being able to reproduce these for developers for debugging
– sometimes writing test scripts for applications that the development team is ready to test
– working in a team atmosphere and communicating issues that you run into while testing
To join our QA team, you must be:
– interested in web & mobile app development
– very organized, DETAIL-ORIENTED, diligent, hard-working (and great at note-taking)
– experienced with Google Docs
– comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
– a self-starter
– able to communicate well in a group setting
– available a minimum of 20 hours a week at our DC location
This is a paid internship.
If you want to join our QA team please send an email to jobs [at] clearlyinnovative [dot] com expressing why you are interested in the position and a copy of your resume. Please make sure the email subject line exactly reads “I’m Bananas for QA Testing Internship” – this helps us know (on a small scale) that you pay attention to details and that you read all the way through this job description.