I currently have an application in the app store, but the reality is that it is not the first application I wrote. The first application I wrote with Titanium Appcelerator is called State Department Quickie.
Really simple concept, aggregate the RSS Feeds from the State Department and the You Tube Content into a simple iPhone, Android UI… Well was digging though my source code repository and realized I gotta publish this thing or else it was just a big waste of time.
The project was really a learning experience for me and I hope to post all of the code in a public repository once I get done with the cleanup and the app store admission process.
It has some interesting features
- Sharing Content through Twitter, Email or Facebook
- Access to all You Tube Videos
- Selected favorite RSS Feeds from State Department
- Embedded content from the RSS Feed
- Future – Download content for later viewing
- Future – Port to Android and iPad
Here are some screen shots
If you have any questions, hit me on twitter or the comments below