We are looking for a talented candidate with 2-3 years of cross-platform mobile application development. The candidate will work with a team of designers, developers and project managers to create mobile solutions for clients ranging from startups to large enterprises. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience with front-end development. We are considering full-time, part-time, and contract employees. For part-time and contract employees, we are looking for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Write and modify code based on functional and system requirements
- Work closely with the project manager, designer and other developers to understand functional and system requirements
- Work closely with the development team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Participate in quality assurance testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- Participate in regular code reviews with the entire development staff
- Properly document code throughout all projects
- Experience with Trello and Google Drive
- HTML, CSS
- Experience with RESTful API’s
Nice to Have
- Experience with Ionic Framework
- Experience with Appcelerator Titanium
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Ability to participate in sprint planning and scrum meetings
Compensation will be based on experience.
Please send your resume, link to website and/or github to email@example.com with the subject line: Mobile Developer Position.