Clearly Innovative, Inc. is a minority owned digital solutions company headquartered in Washington DC. We design and develop websites, mobile apps and enhance our clients’ overall digital strategies. We’re growing rapidly and operate in a FAST-PACED environment where every individual plays a critical role in our team’s success. We are currently looking for an UI/UX Designer to work onsite at our client’s location in Baltimore, Maryland, starting as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should have a background which includes three or more years of user interface and user experience design. This individual will be responsible for conducting user research and translating client requirements into wireframes and prototypes. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex digital solutions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- User experience and interface design for B2C application
- Wireframes / prototypes, interface designs
- Client / team facilitation and presentation
- User research, prototyping, design patterns, wireframing interface design ability to make useful and beautiful digital experiences
- 3-5 years of relevant UX Design experience (including detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex applications)
- In-depth knowledge with user interface patterns for mobile, web, and responsive design.
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions across multiple platforms
- Experience with prototyping across various platforms
- Ability to work in dynamic, often ambiguous conditions requiring rapid transitions between collaborative and individual work
- Strong problem solving and analysis ability.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with remote project teams
- Experience with planning, designing, and conducting user research and usability testing
- Degree in User Experience, Design, Human Computer Interaction, Information Science
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage design teams, set vision, develop talent and advocate for team members
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience with user research, experience strategy, and design
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job: UI/UX Designer” in the subject line. Cover letter MUST include your salary requirement. No relocation package will be given, however reasonable transportation expenses within the DMV area will be considered for reimbursement. Only those candidates who provide all information requested will be considered. Selected candidate will be required to undergo a background check.