Create hybrid mobile apps with the web technologies you love.
Free and open source, Ionic offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS and JS components for building highly interactive apps. Built with Sass and optimized for AngularJS.
We have been using AngularJS for building administrative consoles for clients but more recently we started dabbling with AngularJS as a framework for building mobile applications with Apache Cordova/PhoneGap. The framework we have been using is called Ionic; this framework has been built from the ground up to work seamlessly with AngularJS & Apache Cordova and so far so good.
- Information on Ionic Framework Can be found at www.ionic.com
- Overview of Ionic Framework can be found at Ionic Crash Course
- Working with Ionic and Kinvey aaronksaunders/kinvey-ionic-auth
- Twitter Authentication with Ionic & jsOauth ionic.twitter.sample
- Tabs: Go to top of stack when clicking Tab aaronksaunders/ionic.tabs.gohome