Over the last year I have spent a tremendous amount of time working with the Appcelerator Platform which has allowed me to:
- Start a book on iPad Development with Appcelerator
- Start a book which is a compilation of my blog postings and questions answered on the Q&A Forum
- Be hired as a contractor by Appcelerator to be a Platform Evangelist
- Pass both Appcelerator Certification Exams
- Become an Appcelerator Certified Partner
- Become an Appcelerator Titan
- Be in the top five QA Forum contributors
- Be the lead architect on nine different mobile application deployments utilizing Appcelerator
- Started a company, Clearly Innovative Inc
- Rented office space at GeekEasy in Washington DC
- And tweeted a crazy amount about Appcelerator
Now it is time for the next phase… Mobile Application Development is Software Development, there are no short cuts, quick fixes easy ways to get there from here. I have worked with clients that have tried that approach; outsourcing to some unknown, unproven quantity and have gotten unacceptable results.
I have built a team of proven qualified Appcelerator Developers; a mix of employees and contract staff that have demonstrated a level of professionalism and commitment that WE offer to those looking for a Clearly Innovative cross-platform mobile application.